Wednesday 15 December 2010

Sponsored Review: Bio-essence Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream SPF25/PA++

This article was originally posted at http://aichakubeautification.blogspot.com. If you see it anywhere else without credit, the content is stolen without permission.

I was recently sent 3 tubes of Bio-essence BB Cream for trial and review.

Aichaku Beautification readers can also redeem FREE Bio Multi-Effect BB cream and Bio Platinum BB Cream 2-in-1 sachets from my blog, using this link:


I'll begin today with a review of the Bio-essence Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream with 8-in-1 benefits, including SPF25/PA++.



According to Bio-essence, Bio-essence Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream SPF25/PA++ is for basic coverage, allowing you to create a flawless look with a natural nude finish. Its benefits are:

Smooth velvety texture to provide a natural & flawless finishing
Refines pores & whitens skin
Provides long lasting hydration to prevent skin dryness & regulates oil secretion
Nourishes skin with essential nutrients & mineral elements to revitalize skin
Improves skin texture for smoother, softer, refined & fairer skin
Protects skin from harmful UV rays with SPF25/PA++

I wore this BB Cream for a day and became quite fond of it. It lasted through the day with very little shine coming through even though I was sweating in the hot humid outdoors for some part of the day. It's a BB Cream that I chose to reuse for several days after. I was also able to skip applying under-eye concealor.

However, as you can see, I have alot of red/pink under my skin and this BB Cream is not quite a perfect match to my skin tone. It's not too obvious if I apply a thin layer and blend it out well, while toning down the yellow with my loose powder. The good thing is despite using a thin layer, it still provided good coverage for my skin, smoothing out my pores and toning down the redness in my skin.




REVIEW
Pros
  • Very good oil control (recently my t-zone has been very oily, but this BB Cream is able to deal with it)
  • Good coverage - Covered up dark circles and redness on my skin
  • Feels light and non-intrusive on the skin
Cons
  • Dries up pretty fast on the skin, making it difficult to spread evenly
  • Not a very good colour match for my skin
VERDICT YYYY /5

I like this BB Cream. I'd recommend it for anyone who has oily skin and yellow-based skin tone.


Bio-essence has extended the referral program to everyone, including blog readers. So if you manage to refer 20 friends and above, you get to receive a Bio-essence product :)


This article was originally posted at http://aichakubeautification.blogspot.com. If you see it anywhere else without credit, the content is stolen without permission.

© Copyright aichakubeautification. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Georgina said...

aw. too bad the bio effect bb didnt work for your skin tone... you have lovely pinkish undertones, im sure one of the three tubes will suit you fine ;)