I fiddled fiddled fiddled with the blog colour theme and finally I think I've got it right. Thanks to all the tips and advice I got from readers and friends. I made a new banner photo too. I think I'm pretty satisfied with this simple, sweet new layout for now. :D
Meanwhile, here are some of the jewellery I've been making.
This is not everything. So, you can imagine what a busy bee I've been. :D
I've definitely made alot more since these photos were taken, I'm prolific! Since I only have a limited number of bags and phones to hang my charms and only one pair of ears for earrings, I can't possibly use everything I made, so I'm doing a small give-away.
I wanted to thank everyone who has been following my blog. So, this giveaway is for my followers. I really appreciate your support! :D
- Open to all followers both international and local.
- Just put a comment, any comment in this blog entry and let me know something about yourself. Remember to sign in with your blogger ID so I can go read your blog too. :D
- One winner will be drawn using the Random.org random number generator.
- Entries will close on 27 Sep 09, Sunday, 10pm Singapore time and the winner will be announced on 28 Sep 09, Monday, 10pm Singapore time.
This is what the winner will receive,
- a brand-new never-been-used made by Aichaku handphone charm and
- a sterling silver and swarovski crystal heart earring,
- together with some surprise skincare and makeup samples and items which I'm still putting together.
I hope you like what I've prepared for you, and have a great rest of the week!! The weekend is coming! Woot!!
© Copyright. All rights reserved.