Tuesday 13 April 2010

My Guerlain Ombre Eclat 4 Couleurs "Collection"

Apologies: I used to put prices as a service for those who wanted to know, but I no longer do it. ^__^ Wanted to give you something new and nicer to look at, (rather than my ugly skin in my previous post!) so here's a picture-intensive post. :D I tried out Guerlain last year, starting with the Meteorites, then later their eyeshadow and other base makeup. I loved all their makeup products, but especially became hooked on the soft texture, sheer but buildable pigment and classy colour combinations of Guerlain's Ombre Eclat 4 Couleurs eyeshadow palettes. They are very work-friendly yet also able to create interesting, striking eye looks. The palettes quickly multiplied into this bunch that you see in this post today. I love using them on a daily basis. I've purchased every one of these at a discount but I confess I'd be willing to part with my money for the limited edition palettes at full price if need be. Recently, I picked up one of their blush as well. I really enjoy Guerlain's beautifiul packaging as well as the quality of the products. I'll just leave you with the photos. Hope you enjoy them. :D
Perles Des Mers 405 (Ltd); Paradis Exotique 404 (Ltd)
Violette Du Soir 461; Rose Boise 460
Bal De Minuit 407 (Ltd)
Bronze Dore 481
Jeu D'Ombrelles 408 (Ltd); Cherry Blossom 07 Blush Eclat (Ltd)
Cherry Blossom 07 Blush Eclat (Ltd)
© Copyright. All rights reserved.

21 comments:

Georgina said...

HI!!!! OMG i could not agree with you more on the texture and quality of guerlain eyeshadows! i just got hooked last season though. i have some of the palettes you have and i love them! :)

Laura L said...

Bal De Minuit 407 (Ltd) i love, love, love this soooo much.

Jess said...

Ohh... you have a lovely collection! I have Perles De Mers, but I feel, I'm neglecting it too much!

I really wanted to get Bal De Nuit too! But it was not that flattering on me for some reason. So, I skipped. Good for my purse, hehe...

Denysia Yu said...

That last blush is super gorgeous! :D

sizbelle said...

all looks so fab.. i want that blush.. but was afraid i might not bear to use it like my JS ones..

galpal.hi said...

Oh that cherry blossom blush looks so beautiful! I just checked and it's not available at my local Sephora. :(

Thanks for sharing this wonderful collection.

*Kat*

Luna said...

I love these too! I got hooked when they were running those awesome promos last year, and now I'm addicted =)

Annie Dong said...

Hmm, Bronze Dore really appeals to me, for some reason! I don't usually gravitate towards any greens. Great collection!

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Ooh, your photos are lovely!! I'm enjoying the eye-candy :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Wonderful! I love mine too!

Got the blush as a Christmas pressie from OH.

♥akisa♥ said...

that is QUITE a collection! I have the Bal de Nuit and Bronze Dore too~ and love them.

Lilladylife said...

the packaging is to DIE FOR!!! so pretty!

Marce said...

Great collection! I've only swatched these at the store, they're beautiful. I totally missed out on Bal de Minuit, I loved that one!

Marce said...

I do not know why I wrote Minuit, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aichaku! I gave you an award! http://innerchild9x.blogspot.com/2010/04/humbly-received-blog-award.html

(If you received you this award already, don't mind me, I'm late for everything lol)

fuzkittie said...

I'm lemming Guerlain e/s palettes! But the two sephoras near me don't carry them! I guess that's a good thing... :P

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! Do you have any tips for picking up Guerlain at a discount? I've always coveted the quads, but can't quite bear to shell out full price!

Peggy said...

Wow! I love the color shades! Have you heard of LuckyChic.com? It is a fun new site the offers great deals on luxury items. You should check it out, I got an awesome deal on a beauty gift card.

Whitney & the full effect said...

WOW! I am extremely impressed (and a little jealous- in a good way). I love collecting high end palettes, but I have yet to expand my guerlain range :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

aww those compacts look so cute! :)

Jennifae said...

Hi! New follower here! :) And WOW... those are some awesome shades! I'm gonna have to check Guerlain out. =D

http://jennifae.blogspot.com/