Saturday 17 October 2009

Sponsored Review: Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes

Note: I used to put prices as a service for those who wanted to know, but I'm feeling this exposes my spendings abit too much, so I'm no longer going to put in prices. ^__^ I received some Revlon Fantasy Lengths lashes and couldn't wait to try them out. Honestly, I don't use fake lashes and this is the first time I've tried. If I can do it, anyone can! I used one of the lashes, "Intensifying", that came with pre-applied adhesives. With these, the application is so easy and I did it very quickly. I didn't even use the application tool that was included in the package, because I didn't realise there was one until much later. Newbies who are fearful of messing up their makeup and fake lashes would probably find the tool very useful. The eye makeup you see here is not pristine, as the photos were taken at the end of the day. I applied the lashes without any problems and I must say they felt very natural, light and unobstrusive. I'm so sold on fake lashes! It makes my eye-of-the-day look so "professional". LOL! In this photo, I also added some digital lenses on my eyes, just to try it out.
The lash ends do tend to stick out, so I'd still need to look for a tube of glue to ensure they stay down. Otherwise, I'd say I love these lashes. I wish I don't have allergies to contact lenses so I can wear these lashes everyday.
I wondered if fake lashes will do well under spectacles and here's a photo. It actually doesn't look half that bad, don't you think so?
I have a few more others to try, so I'll be diligent and try some eye-of-the-day posts in the coming weeks.
© Copyright. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

looks great on you

Jamilla Camel said...

You look GREAT with those lashes!!

FriendzCentury said...

Thanks for reviewing the Revlon lashes, they look great on you- so natural!!

Daituf said...

wow...pretty!

kirin said...

You look pretty! I still find myself very uncomfortable when I wear thick makeup. When it comes to fake lashes (I bought one pair of them to give it a try) I am too embarrassed to keep them wearing. But you look good with those lashes. Very interesting...:p Thank you for sharing the post.

Ser said...

hey babe, and where do u get these lashes from? anywhere in sg got sell?