Monday, 12 October 2009

WINNERS Sponsored Contest: Enchant, Natural Herbal Korean Cosmetics

EDIT: YN, please contact me? I didn't keep your mailing address from the previous contest. :D Thank you to everyone for reading my blog and taking part in the contest. In the order that the answers were posted, here are the winners of the Sponsored Review & Contest: Enchant, Natural Herbal Korean Cosmetics, as drawn by the random org number generator.
  • BloggerYN (October 6, 2009 2:04 PM),
  • heather (October 7, 2009 9:32 AM) Deleteand
  • cibicco (October 11, 2009 8:37 AM)
Congratulations! I'll contacting you for your addresses soon! :D

3 comments:

*LandOfLaLa* said...

Contest sounds great, hopefully I can catch the next one. Great blog :) Can't wait to read some of your reviews.

23 Crystals said...

hiii :)
hope you don't mind the shameless advertising buuut we feel our product is worth being shameful for lol

We sell SWAROVSKI crystals and everything else you need to make that perfect unique piece of jewellery. More importantly, we also educate people on the basics of jewellery making :)

please check out our blog:
23Crystals.blogspot.com

anddd our official store:
My23Crystals.com

last but not least, join our online store community here:
http://www.my23crystals.com/index.php?p=newprofile
. . . to be eligible for our MONTHLY giveaways :)

xoxo
Anne and Toots :)

Anonymous said...

hi aichaku,

I emailed you with my addy. Wonder if you receive it? :)

thanks

YN