Thursday 16 September 2010

Trying Out New Nail Polish Colours

This article was originally posted at http://aichakubeautification.blogspot.com. If you see it anywhere else without credit, the content is stolen without permission.



Photo has been digitally altered to save readers
from looking clearly at my horrific manicure efforts! ^__^;;


Lately, I've been seeing lots of pretty green-blue nail polish colours on the blogs and I wanted one for myself. Is green-blue a latest season colour? I'm not sure, I don't keep up with nail polish trends. :D

But anyway, since I only paint my toenails, I seldom buy high-end nail polish and my search on the drugstore shelves brought me to this last bottle of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear which was on 20% discount at Watsons last week.

The colour is Marine Scene. Something quite different from what I normally prefer, which would be neutrals. I think I could get hooked on these vibrant colours and I might just look for some more daring colours to try.

This article was originally posted at http://aichakubeautification.blogspot.com. If you see it anywhere else without credit, the content is stolen without permission.
© Copyright. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

hair curling irons said...

Awesome color! looks so trendy. I just like this green-blue shade color. I would like to purchase the same for me.