Sunday 22 February 2009

Natural Beauty Experiments

Last night, since my skin was feeling agitated, I thought I'd use something else instead of my facial wash to cleanse my face. I did the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) with my Jojoba carrier oil and found my skin wasn't oily at all, despite using only oil and no soap. I didn't have any makeup on. It soothed my skin, leaving it moist and soft. However, I didn't feel it removed anything from my pores (as the method claims to do) but maybe it's because my pores weren't feeling clogged to begin with. This morning, nothing bad happened to my skin, but due to PMS, I feel my skin is a bit rough compared to non-PMS days. So, I can't tell if OCM did anything much positive for me. It's unlikely I'll do it again because I found using hot water and a towel inconveniently drippy and hotly uncomfortable. I badly want to go shopping, very badly, but I'm also feeling lazy and want to just veg out at home. Still, I need to move my butt to go get groceries. Ugh. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was a bum today too, it's ok to have a stay at home day every once in a while. I didn't even wear makeup!

fuzkittie said...

I know that feeling of laziness, hahaha, probably cuz I feel that 80% of the time... xD I heard oil is supposed to be great for the skin!

miRaCLe said...

haha :D
rainy day in singapore!
makes me wanna sleep and laze around at home too! :))

Anonymous said...

Excellent post, I myself stick to nothing but all natural beauty products. I am also very aware of the foods I eat as this is one of the main causes of bad health and most skin and odor issues.