Two things struck me after reading this article.
"Despite the threat of job losses and the country's deepest economic recession, seven in 10 Singaporeans will continue to spend on beauty products and services, a small industry survey showed. One in every two polled said they spent at least S$50 a month on beauty products and a third said they would be cutting back on other lifestyle choices, not beauty, according to a survey by the organiser of the BeautyAsia 2009 exhibition."
- I know it says people will continue to spend but the benchmark used was "at least S$50 a month". What kind of benchmark is that? Is S$50 really enough to spend on beauty products? Or have I been spending too much?
- I suddenly feel extremely guilty that I'm spending so much on beauty products and very suddenly feel a bit fearful and pressured to spend less!
- P&J Disney collection - Skunk & Bambi Blush (so cute!! I have some Isetan vouchers ... so I was thinking I might as well get these P&J stuff from Isetan...)
- Lunasol's Anniversary LE Set (would look first, because I was disappointed with the Spring eye palettes, but it's likely I'll get it)
P&J primer Maquillage Spring 09 Eye Creator 3D and Face Creator 3D (gonna look at the colours before deciding) More Coffret Dor's Shine Drape Rouge Lipstick (they look so good!) Dior Addict High Shine
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect (I saw some of the new Dior colours and I'm interested in going back to get some)
Another Lunasol Liner (I'm beginning to like this liner alot more than any others I have) MoreJust 1 Jill Stuart Eye Palette s
- Another 1
or 2Jill Stuart Blush (thinking of getting from gooddealer and alsoasking somone to get some for me when she's in Taipei)
- A Rootote (to put my coffee flask, bento and book ... I hate sticking these things into my hand bags).
- A Coach bag - (I've been wanting one for just throwing around, you know casual use? But I have a tonne of bags already, so I don't know)