Sunday 8 February 2009

Review: Shills Whitening Mud Mask

Shills Whitening Mud Mask (RRP: $28.90SG) claims to be able to whiten the skin and clean pores. The only size available at the shop was the large 200ml bottle, so I bought that. I applied a very thin layer on my face and washed it off quickly after it started to dry on my skin. I found it did do a deep clean up of the pores and left the skin smooth, but whitening effects were not observable. It works like any clay or mud-based mask and helps to tighten the pores a little. Other than that, I didn't find anything incredible about this mask. It is a little drying, so I don't advise leaving it on for too long. The price wasn't so expensive, and since it did work, I didn't mind having bought this large bottle, but I'll wait and see if I'll ever need to buy a second bottle. At the rate I'm using it, I may not even finish it by the time it expires. keke. shills © Copyright. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've always been so curious about whitening products.

fuzkittie said...

I don't see any popular whitening ingredients on there... but mud masks always work well on pores!