Wednesday 24 June 2009

Mask Reviews

Ohhhh this morning, I was so grateful to be sitting cosily in the car as my husband drove me to work, because the sudden rain that appeared was really freaky and so heavy! I got into the office with not a single drop of rain on me. I'm grateful he sends me to the office every morning. I used to drive the car and pick him up after work, but for the past year, his work schedule has been crazy so he brings me to work instead and I get home by the MRT (thankfully, less than 20 minutes' ride home!) Some peeps have asked me to review the masks I've been using. I'm pleased to oblige. :D But I didn't want to take anymore new photos, so you'll be seeing old ones. 015copy I've not used the Fancl mask or Skin Food White Cheek sheets yet, but Blanchir is exactly like the Blanchir Clear Conditioning Lotion and clarifies the skin. I like it. 014copy Gold Caviar mask is wonderful. It moisturises and hydrates my skin, makes it plump, smooth and soft! Skin Food mask sheets are quite thick. And the serum is also thicker, like more gel-like. Honey and Royal Jelly was meh. I didn't think it did much, except give some moisturisation. Good thing I only bought 1. Have not tried Snow Tea mask yet. 013copy Blue Corn mask is a deep cleansing mask. It gives a tingling sensation, so I don't leave it on too long, else my skin becomes red. After it dries, you moisten it with water then scrub your face. The granules are quite rough, so scrub gently!! It removes rough skin, unclogs pores, and makes my skin appear brighter and cleaner. But I use it only maybe once or twice a month because too much will aggravate my skin. For oilier skins, I think it'll be a fantastic cleansing mask. Honey & Oat is also a 3-in-1 scrub mask, used the same way as Blue Corn mask. It's more moisturising and the scrub granules are very much softer. It leaves my skin milky and soft. I like the smell. Yummmm. Finally Aloe mask. The SA told me it'll hydrate and strenghten the skin. It feels a bit like some yoghurt masks in the market. Makes my skin soft and hydrated. I also like this. I do have a few other masks haha, I'll post reviews as I get along to using them. I tend to use according to my mood and also how my skin feels on the day I want to mask. Normally don't need to spend alot of time masking, just about 15minutes? I usually go do something on the computer or walk about the house or watch tv and chat with my son while the mask is on. Then, soon enough it is time to wash off or peel off the mask! Easy. ^__^ Hope this post was useful! I'm going to do tags in the next post. :D © Copyright. All rights reserved.

8 comments:

fuzkittie said...

I really liked TBS's honey oat scrub mask! It smells soooo good, hahaha.

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for the tip on the Body Shop scrubs...I shall be cruising Duty Free on Sat! My skin usually needs a good clear out after a long flight!

I have a ton of cloth masks I need to use from my blogger buds! I will do do in India!

FriendzCentury said...

I love sheet masks, they're so convenient to use, like you say, walk around the house for abit or sit on the comp' and 15mins latter VOILA!! Nice and hydrated skin.

Bijin Blair said...

Oooh, the Gold Caviar and Blue Corn masks sound good! Thanks for sharing!

dodo said...

i'm interested in trying those BodyShop's wash-off masks, will check them out in store later, thanks for the review~

Laura L said...

hooo. I havent really try any body shop items. seems like i need to give it a try soon!
thank you for the review <3

miRaCLe said...

i used to haul alot at TBS :p
but i only tried their blue corn mask!
i love it. :D
now i think i need to try their honey oat! lol. they sound so delish ^^

sarsarblanki said...

Thanks for the review and now I must try the Gold Caviar mask, it sound great!!