Thursday 18 June 2009

Night Routine

It just occured to me I should tell you my skin type. Long-time readers may know, but I think I should still be clear about it. :D I've added my "beauty profile" in the side column of my blog. Anyway, here it is: I am a Mac NC20. Overall, body and face, my skin is sensitive or hyper-reactive. I consider myself to have aging skin ie. getting drier and losing lustre. I have freckles body and face included. Open pores on t-zone. Some milia also, which I intend to remove soon (if I don't procrastinate further). Sharing with you my night routine today. 005copy 1. Cleanse off make-up with Fancl Cleansing Oil 2. Wash face with foaming face wash. Currently, using Kose Seikkisho soap. 3. Blanchir Whitening Conditioner Clear Conditioner (Moist) lotion on entire face and neck. 4. Biotherm White Detox Yeux around eyes 5. Kose Ultimation Eye Cream around eyes 6. Blanchir Whitening Conclusion serum on face and neck 7. Blanchir Whitening Smoothing Conditioner on t-zone (it's for pores and sebum) 8. Lavera Faces Wild Rose Liposome Intensive Cream on cheeks 9. Blanchir Whitening Night Conditioner, recently I've switched to using Kanebo Impress IC White Cream Returnology, I want to finish up the Blanchir though. 10. The Face Shop Post-Acne Night Time Spot Eraser on PMS pimple scars (mostly on my chin) 11. Sofina Memory White Medicated Whitening Stick on freckles 12. DHC Lash Tonic 13. Some neck cream / neck massage (I switch around, and use up old products that don't really work well on my face) © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

miRaCLe said...

wow wow wow!!
that's quite a number of steps! :D
i'm always too lazy and also scared that my acne prone skin can't digest all the stuffs :((
i bet you gonna have the nicest skin when you turn older as you put so much effort on them :)))

btw! hope your swelling ankles get better! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a nice routine. I just ordered the Fancl Cleansing Oil, they seemed to have repackaged it this year, but it's been featured in the latest Biteki and Maquia magazines, and I just saw that it's the #1 oil cleanser on Cosme.net based on popularity and rating! whoot! I can't wait to try mine, I hope I've found my HG oil cleanser :D And oh, I think My Women Stuff (another blogger) also uses the Blanchir Conditioner. I just came across her blog today. What a coicidence :)

sesame said...

Wa, that's a lot of stuff. You're very disciplined to keep to it! I use only about 5 items now at night.

Anonymous said...

I honestly think you are using too many products on your face. Might be better to alternate some products instead of overloading.

S

Anonymous said...

How long have you been using face shop post acne night time spot eraser? Is it really effective? How fast did you see results? thanks