Saturday 20 June 2009

Shopaholics Annoymous

Hellow everybody. I am Aichaku and I am a shopaholic. I've been bad. I hauled. I didn't succeed in not buying anymore skincare or beauty stuff. *feel guilty* I confess I bought these items in the past few weeks. But I thought they were quite worth it. :D Darned Great Singapore Sale! And yes, I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was so hilarious and I loved it. On to the shopping hauls. 007copy Besides the fact that I was still searching for a HG whitening body lotion and the White Perfect body lotion one was at a 20% discount at Watsons, I don't know why I bought another bottle of whitening body lotion when I still have 1 bottle each of Nivea, Fancl and Orbis whitening body lotion to use! Anyway, good thing is, it's turning out good. I feel it visibly brightens my skin. When I popped into the recent Loreal Warehouse sale, I bought 2 more, which were packaged together with Loreal White Perfect for the face (which I might use on my neck or whatever) at S$20 each. The Loreal Cellulite thing, I think it was S$10 or S$12? (Where's my receipt?) and the La Roche Sunscreen at S$20 for the adult version and S$15 for the children's version. 013copy Vichy eye cream was S$30 each, I think normally S$60plus. I thought I'd try it. 008copy Loreal mascara at S$10 each. Maybeline at S$15 for 2. Also thought I'd try them. Loreal glosses at 3 for S$20? I think. The products were made in either 2008 or 2009, they are not expiring soon or super old, so I'm quite happy. :D Few weeks ago, I heard the Phyto Organics store was having a 70% storewide moving out sale and I HAD to take advantage of it. 011copy I paid about S$3-4 for each of the Organic Surge items. 009copy And maybe about S$15 for each of the Mukti items? A mask and a handcream. 012copy And about S$20 for this? 013copy And this package came for me last week. I had to buy the arbutin stuff when I saw Mika selling them. She included some extras, thank you! I couldn't find these arbutin items when I was in Tokyo. Ok, technically this doesn't count because I think I bought it before I declared, "That's all the skincare/beauty spending ,I'm allowed for this month." Well. End of my confession. Stay tuned for more reviews. :D © Copyright. All rights reserved.

13 comments:

Laura L said...

aww, such a great haul! btw, do u go to little john store? lol, I don;t know is john little or little john, but there sell Hello kitty skincare and it is so adorable!

MiuMiu said...

sometimes i get things that i don't need either..lol when i know i still have a lot!
damn them sales and displays

Jamilla Camel said...

Aichaku, WHATTA HAUL! And really good stuff too! I love Laroce-Posay and the L'Oreal 6HR glosses.

Believe me those glosses are my HG mass market gloss!

Thanks for commenting on my Boden haul..I am sure you understand ;-)

FriendzCentury said...

Wow...with all these great skincare sales in Singapore, I should be living there and not HK.

Anonymous said...

OoOo great haul!! Can't wait to hear about the Vichy! :)

miRaCLe said...

LOL!! great haul!!
hope all the stuffs are working fine on ya :D
can't wait for your REVIEWSSS ^^
and
get well soon from the coughing!! :))

Laura L said...

oh... haha, but I haven't been in S'pore before, though I would like to go... lol, we are just neighbour. haha xD
i heard my friend who is having her internship in s'pore said that the watson, sasa store sales a lot of wonderful things which make me get so itch to go there. I hope I will meet u in person one day when I go s;pore <3

Bijin Blair said...

Look at your haul!!! Fabulous stuff you got there!

I'm not too fond of the sugar scrub from The Sanctuary though, I dunno I just didn't really like it.

My Gmarket shopping experience was alright. Their shipping was quite fast which I liked hahaha. If you need any help in navigating their site or anything, drop me an e-mail and I'll try my best to help you out =D

Tine said...

Great haul! I miss hauling makeup. Do shoes and bags count? :P

Shop N' Chomp said...

when i haul and feel the slightest tinge of guilt, i tell myself i'm helping the economy. :P

izumi said...

WOW! that's a huge haul! but such good deals xD

Samantha said...

Oooh, you got lots of stuff! That hot sugar scrub sounds pretty awesome.

dodo said...

it's annoying L'oreal don't carry whitening line here. Drugstore brands such as Maybelline, L'oreal, Neutrogena all seem to carry lines specifically made for asians which I really want to try.