Thursday 25 June 2009

A Totally Unnecessary Haul

Alright, since when have hauls been necessary? Haha, but truly, I never lemmed for Guerlain items. They were completely off my radar until I saw Haru's and Tracy's posts about a good offer price of S$45 on Guerlain's Meteorites Pearly White. I called the counter and also asked about the compact. So I ended up getting these. 001copy Meteorites Pearly White (the SA asked me "how many" I wanted, I only got 1, maybe I should have bought 2? haha) and Guerlain's Meteorites Voyage Compact powder in Mythic at S$184 for both the compact and a refill. I actually fell for the lovely casing and the great price pushed me over. Honestly though, I wouldn't have bought it at the original price of over S$200 for just the compact. Here's a look at the inside. 002copy And shucks, I started lemming for the Midnight Butterfly compact that I saw when I was researching on Meteorites. It's so pretty, but thank goodness it's no longer available because it's really too expensive! And I'm thinking of the Guerlain Pearly White Compact Foundation too. Oh well, that's what I get for reading beauty blogs. :p Yes, Tracy, you're right, feel broke but happy. Haha. :D I'm away from the office these couple of days and have limited internet connection. It will be a busy weekend ahead too, I can't wait to watch Transformers! :D © Copyright. All rights reserved.

12 comments:

Yumeko said...

i watched transformers last weekend and its really good!

Jamilla Camel said...

You got the Pearly White! You got the compact! Please tell us how you like them!

As you know, I am a Meteorites additct!

miRaCLe said...

OMG!!! beautiful hauls :D
i wonder how they look on skin~

YEY to transformer!!!^^
can't wait for tml 11.30pm!!! hahahas.
watching mine at lido theater 1!! woohoo :D
*i watched the previous transformers at the same theater :p*

hope you enjoy the hauls and TRANSFORMERS!!!

Tracy said...

Happy us! My mistake anyway, the meterorites are $45! I am loving Guerlain, the loose powder is pure love...
:)

Claire said...

Ohhh me likey your haul! :P Tempted to rush down to Guerlain soon. :P

BTW, the MUFE Aqua Eyes retails for S$32. (:

xoxo

FriendzCentury said...

Such PRETTY Packaging!!

fuzkittie said...

Looks all like necessities to me... :P

Laura L said...

hooo... transformer is nice <3
wow, guerlain is expensive lo! but it is elegant

Tine said...

I've always ALWAYS wanted this. Maybe I'll check Strawberrynet and see if they're cheaper this time :P
*fingers crossed*

-Yu- said...

wah, i can't wait to watch transformers too! i am in love with their packaging! Please let us know how they turn out. I cannot wait. :3

Sherry said...

hi, first time here and I am new folower

Sherry said...

is shopping in Sg cheaper than Malaysia? I mean the cosmetis