Monday 29 June 2009

More Hauls (EXPO & CK Tang) & Crafting

My ironing board broke. Actually it didn't break, it was just wobbly and the covering was coming off, and I didn't want to iron on it, in case it really broke. So, I catastrophised and thought the iron might drop on my feet. Then, took the opportunity to ask the husband to drive me to the Expo, where the Robinson's warehouse sale was happening, and I knew there was some good Lunasol and Kanebo buys to be had. I don't like driving his car (I do have a history of adding bangs and dents to his cars) to strange places, and Expo is strange to me, I always get lost in that area. So, Sunday morning was the only time he was willing to bring me there, and I hauled makeup and skin care on top of a nice, new sturdy ironing board haha. Obligatory haul photos. 001copy Lunasol Palettes at S$35 in Orange Coral (05) and Blue Green Variation (05); Coffret Dor lippies at S$19 (I think) in RD171, OR-98 and PK-236; Coffret Dor concealor at S$25; and Givenchy Prisme Again! in Charming Violet (04) at S$20. 002copy Faircrea Mask at S$20 I think, Faircrea fash wash (not pictured) S$20, Ahava Dead Sea Mud mask packaged with face wash and sample cream at S$51. 003copy The other day I was over at CK Tang to look for lunch, then on a whim bought this Guerlain Pearly White compact at S$35 (thanks to the info from Haru and Tracy). The SA said there's only colour no. 32 left. It's fate that it's the closest colour match to my skin tone. I got to make sure that the next few months will be haul-free. I need to start on project 10-pan or something similar so I can finish up all that I bought. Haha. On another note, I thought I was going to give up crafting, forever, but it looks like I can't. I ended up working on these. 005copy And made a felt needle book. 006copy Now all my needles are sitting pretty, nice and neat inside. 007copy And Christmas decoration work-in-progress, using left-over scrapbooking material. 004copy I've been having this cough for I don't know how long, and finally I succumbed to the doctor's advice to get a blood test and xray done to rule out this and that. And to confirm if it's pneumonia or whatever. I don't know. Thank goodness it's all covered by the husband's company health insurance plan. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

19 comments:

Yumeko said...

the printed felt is gorgeous

i could never give up crafting
i think i would go nuts
its the only time my brain stops overclocking itself

Claire said...

OMGosh! You one super talented and gifted lady!

Awesome haul! Gahhh! I've decided not to go to the Robinsons Expo Sale. Been spending wayyy too much already. :P

Laura L said...

oh, the sales is awesome. haha, no wonder today,during my chemistry seminar one of the presenter "white man" talk about it too... haha xD

MiuMiu said...

i love how you added makeup into the iron board purchase haha..might as well right!?

FriendzCentury said...

Great Haul!!

OMG Lunasol seems so much cheaper in Singapore, even in the sales. I can never find such great buys in my end.

Your felt needle book is ever so pretty!

Bijin Blair said...

Dang, Singapore has the best sales! And the felt book is so adorable!!!

dodo said...

that's a really pretty needle felt book you made!

miRaCLe said...

nice haul!! it's so much cheaper too!! ahhh... if only i still live at tampines :((
Expo is so FAR!! T.T

and that felt needle book is SO CUTE!!! why give up crafting?? you are good at this :))

enjoy it!! ^^


hope your are recovering well!! takecare:))

✿Ji✿ said...

Cute haul!♥

fuzkittie said...

Oh the needle book is so adorable!! Great hauls! I'm so jealous of all the sales you guys have!!

Paris B said...

Goodness! The Lunasol palettes are so cheap! I hope you are feeling better now. Get lots of rest and liquids.

Anonymous said...

I know, right? She is such a cutie! Love your needle pouch! =)

Anonymous said...

you're very talented! :)

Amanda K said...

Great hauls!

JacQlin said...

Love your strawberry felt book. wow you are talented. Hey what time were u there on sunday? I've got the 2 palettes as well, picked up the last blue green variation. I love the orange coral. U didn't get the yellow variation?

JacQlin said...

Hope that you will feel better soon. I know how u felt... at least your hubby taking good care of you :)

Jenna said...

Wow kool stuff!! I love the eyeshadows

izumi said...

that needle book is adorable! i LOVE the strawberries :D

stellarvixen said...

impressive hauls on lunasol!
you lucky dog such great deals! and thanks for the pricing sharing..

that is an amazingg booklet..
adorable touch!