Tuesday 26 May 2009

Blogging Habitat Tag

Stomp N' Chomp tagged me.
  1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
  2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
  3. Link back to Daddy Likey's original post
  4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blogspots.
  5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage

Well here's where I blog. On my bed. And that's my big-free-cos-I-won-a-prize-from-Sony-Bravia flat screen TV over there at the back. LOL. I leave it on alot. Gadget-land in my bedroom. 001copy I think these are the questions that are linked to the tag?

What are you wearing right now? PJs ^_^ What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? Man in the Dark, by Paul Auster Do you nap a lot? Nope. Who was the last person you hugged? My son. What's your current obsession/addiction? My constant "obsession" is cleaning & organising. They are neck-to-neck as my always-there-"obsessions". What's for dinner? I think it will rice with otah from Malaysia that the hubby brought back on Monday. What was the last thing you bought? Books & magazines (July issues of Mina & Ray, mainly for their freebies haha). What are you listening to right now? 오랜만이야 by 임창정. It's my current fav and I tend to listen to same song on repeat. Take a listen http://bit.ly/1386mn If you could have any super power, what would it be? I want Peter Petrelli's power, before he got hampered by the only-1-power-absorption limitation in the latest season of Heroes. What is your favorite weather, and why? Spring all year long. Cause it's cool but not freezing, the sunlight is clear, bright and cheerful, the flowers are blooming (thank God I can control the hayfever with meds) and it's not humid at all. What time do you usually get up? 530-540am on workdays. What is your most challenging goal right now? Making life changes and breaking negative cycles (so Oprah haha!) Say something to the person who tagged you: I just started reading Stomp N' Chomp's blog recently and I like it alot! I look forward to getting to know you more. If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Oh I can't just settle on one! I'd like one in Tokyo, another in Melbourne/Brisbane, another in San Francisco (all places I've visited and loved) and another in Europe. LOL. Favorite vacation spot? Most cities. I'm a city person. What is your favorite item of clothing? Dresses. No-brainer item that doesn't need mixing or matching. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others? My Clarks mary-janes in red. So comfy and I love the colour. Name one thing you cannot live without: Books/Computer. What time is bed time? Depends on my mood, usually late. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be? For the moment, I'd like to be in London and France. But I'm also wanting to be in Tibet. :p
I tag K, Izumi, Blair, -Yu-, and Mag. :D © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha this is a cool tag! All of these tags are so nosy but oh so fun... :D

izumi said...

hehee, peter petrilli's power. his power WAS pretty awesome :)

thank you for the tagggggg <3

Shop N' Chomp said...

And I thought I was the early bird ;)

Bijin Blair said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I listen to the same song over n over n over too hahaha

MiuMiu said...

are those the blogs on google reader? is it possible to post comments through that..cuz i didn't seem to see the link button..unless i'm like blind hahaa