Sunday 3 May 2009

Food Accessories & Beautiful Food

I've been obsessing abit about charms and food-related accessories and I got to satisfy my desires on my trip! I made this charm myself, using items I chose from a shop called Parts Club I chanced upon in Lumine department store at Shinjuku. blog 004copy And this too. Also with items from Parts Club. Have not decided which bag this will go on. blog 051copy Parts Club has a website http://www.partsclub.jp/. I got this cupcake necklace from Paris Kids in Harajuku. I'd have bought more stuff, except the store only accepts cash, and I didn't bring enough cash. *booo me* blog 052copy In Myeong Dong, I made myself a charm bracelet at a shop called Cottiny. holiday 09 003copy I decided it is too cute and used it as a bag charm. You basically choose your parts and then fit them together yourself at the shop. So cute huh? blog 050copy This is the packaging for my DIY charm. It's so cute, but I had to discard it. I don't want to have too much clutter. holiday 015copy Need moawrrr cute foodie charms. Hahaaha. I like those that look realistic but are also jewel-like at the same time. If you know what I mean? I love food in Singapore, but there's something special about food in Japan. Look at this cake I ate. Isn't it so pretty and almost too beautiful to eat? That's the sort attribute that I like for food charms too. :D holiday 091copy © Copyright. All rights reserved.

8 comments:

Laura L said...

aww, the charms are soo cute. are they expensive?

Unknown said...

Loving your pics once again :)
Japan & Korea have the cutest accessories! I really wanna go back~~ Yummy cake pic btw.

fuzkittie said...

Too cute for words!! OMG!!!! @.@

izumi said...

WOW!! so cute xDD and that cake looks incredibly tasty!

beeyoutiful7 said...

OMG..they are super cute!!

*DROOOL* over that cake =)

miRaCLe said...

omg!!~
I love all the charms you made~~
so cute and pretty!!

yes!~ japanese always have the most beautiful food! LOL. and always yummy too!! :p~~~ *drools*

Bijin Blair said...

Everything is SO adorable!!! Were they expensive?

Jamilla Camel said...

I love all those charms! And the cake!!