Tuesday 5 May 2009

Random Haul Stuff and Junk in My Bag

I was rushing to work this morning and I didn't have time to finish doing my make-up at home so I brought the needed items in my bag. I'm always told I don't look like I put on any makeup - I guess I really just go for the simple and "natural look". However, I was amazed at the amount of stuff I brought to work, in order to complete my supposedly simple make-up! I unceremoniously dumped out my makeup pouch and took a photo of the contents. 003copy Here's the list (the rest are regular items I bring along in my bag): 2 eyeliners 1 mascara 1 pot of eye colour (I bought Aube!) 2 powders 1 blush 1 eyebrow pencil 3 lipsticks (I couldn't decide which colour to use) 1 gloss OMG, I have so much junk and crap!! I carry so much in my bag, including cards, notebooks, umbrella, books to read (now reading Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro) ... I lost my train card today! Boohoo. I can't find it at all. :( (EDIT: Ah it fell in the husband's car when I got off this morning! Woot! He brought it home for me. :D) I'm also such a shopping queen. Yesterday, while walking to a coffee joint to get my afternoon coffee, I spotted a "SALE" and bought these at S$3 each. Cute huh? I don't know which bags put them on though. The pin, I'm going to put on a jacket I bought recently. :D 002copy And here's a pic of some items I got from Banila Co. in Seoul. I like their packaging. I'm a sucker for packaging. I actually bought their lipstick trio set because I liked how it was all packaged together! LOL. *SUCKER!* Turns out their lip colours are really sweet and I like them! Yeah me! blog 003copy I also fell for their Luminisers and bought 2 of them (I think 1 is from their new range), plus 1 of their new BB Creams. 1 Luminiser has a pinkish tint and the other is pearly. I tried it at the store and figured they'll be good for use on areas where I want to highlight, eg. cheek bones etc. and give a glow. I got Orbis' powder in Tokyo - it's the pink shiny case. Pretty right? Love the casing. (Thanks to Bittenbefore for helping me choose). It's supposed to be specially formulated for heat and humidity? I find it too dry and cakey for me though. It's like, a few minutes after I apply it, I find it settles into my lines and pores ... :( I still like it. Why? Because I find it is good for moping up the sticky hot feeling I get when I come indoors from the heat. :P The purple stick at the bottom of the photo? It's a cuticle stick filled with natural oils and etc from Innisfree. It's working well on my dry cuticles. Very nifty product! These are the nail polishes I bought in Seoul. :D blog 001copy There was someone next to me singing like a bird, telling me, "What the hay, they're cheeap cheeap cheeap", when I was choosing it. Hahaaha. :D Met up with Bittenbefore, Haru, Pinky and Mag today! I couldn't stay for long. Hope to see them again. They're really cool ladies. :D © Copyright. All rights reserved.

13 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Your bag looks like mine, lol!

Cute haul!!

dodo said...

Nice haul! it must be good shopping in Korea, everything seems to be cheap and cute there~

fuzkittie said...

You are DEFINITELY a shopping queen!!! :D

Laura L said...

Imma eyeing on your banila co items.. haha xD cant wait for your review so that I can get my hands on them =P

miRaCLe said...

oh!! nice hauls~~
love those nail polishes you got!! ^^

and the innisfree cuticle oil!! such a nifty packaging!! :D

birkinbagbeauty said...

Ohhhh Banila co. Do place a review of the Dear Flower luminizer, because I am so curious of how it looks/feels.

Jenn said...

Nice haul, everything you got is so cute.

I'm a big time sucker for packaging too and I always over pack my make-up bag since I can't decide what to put on.

makeupmag said...

Hello!

It was really nice meeting you. :) As I posted on my blog, you have lovely brows and kind eyes. :)

By the way, Yume has the same compact as you, right? I saw it when I was rifling through her makeup case, lol!

Unknown said...

Woww nice hauling in all different places haha :D
The keychain accessories are really cute! Can't wait to see you try all those nail polishes x)

izumi said...

nice haul!! :)

Yumeko said...

what...who was that little birdie next to you telling you it was cheap
i have no idea hahahhahaha

i got the banilla bbcream too
its from the new range and i think its AWESOME
i looooove it

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

I love your hauls. Think if I'd been there, could have been 2 little birds singing ... *hiaks*

That Banilla Co BB cream was one of the things on my list which never made it out of my mailbox! I thot I should be frugal. LOL ;P Let me know how it goes with it?

MiuMiu said...

my bag has a lot of stuff too! i think it weighs more than the other things in my purse sometimes hehe.