Sunday 1 March 2009

Review: Success Scalp Massage Brush

Judy sent me a scalp massage brush the last time we did a swap. She knew I had problems with thinning hair. I've been using it every day since then and wanted to review it because I felt it was a rather good product. I've read and also been told that it's not good to use scrub brushes when washing my hair, because it will scratch the scalp and tangle the hair. But I found this massage brush did not do either of that. Here's a photo of the brush and instruction sheet that came with it. It is made by the brand Success and is to be used with Success Shampoo, but I've used it with other shampoos and it works just as well. blog 002copy It is marketed for balding men, haha, but I'm not averse to trying male stuff when it comes to my thinning hair. I actually think the male stuff work better. After using the brush and shampoo, I find my hair is fuller and my scalp is cleaner.

Success shampoo can be found in Singapore at Nisshio Pharmacy, Isetan Scotts basement. I didn't check if it's available at the other Nisshio branch at Takashimaya. I don't think this particular brush is available in Singapore, I haven't seen it. So, I must thank Judy!

© Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments: