I'm so pissed with P&J SA and with myself. Her, for recommending me Paul & Joe Pressed Powder no.05. It is too dark!!! Applied on my face it really darkens the overall look of the face ... And I'm pissed at myself pissed for believing her ... I SUCK!! I used the powder and now I'm abit distressed at how dark it is on me. :( I called the SA at the start of her shift at 130 pm and asked her if she would to change it for me, even though I've used it already. She said ok, but 02 is not instock and she'll have to call me next week when the stock comes in. T_T Those who are NC20-25 for Mac powders, don't bother to believe the SAs when they tell you get more shimmer and a more natural look with P&J pressed powder 05. You don't. Somehow the colour looks natural swiped on the jawline but it really darkens the entire face when applied all over. T_T Anyway, I totally loved the randon answers generated by this meme, especially 7 and 9! Hence, I'm posting it here.
Meanwhile, I'm compiling an FAQ of all the questions that people asked frequently, so if you've asked a question, it will be answered there. :D
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of aichaku.
- Aichaku can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
- Aichaku can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- There are six towns named aichaku in the United States.
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating aichaku from each salad served in first class.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in aichaku!
- Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into aichaku.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of aichaku in your ear 700 times!
- Aichakuomancy is the art of telling the future with aichaku.
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, aichaku has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
© Copyright. All rights reserved.