Tuesday 20 January 2009

Canmake Eyelash Essence

I was getting jealous of Fuzkittie's increasingly long lashes. I wanted to have long thick beautiful lashes like her too! I have been searching for Yu-Be cream that she is using on her lashline. I read it is available in Nisshio pharmacy but I haven't seen it yet. Image003 Fortunately, today, I spotted an Eyelash Essence by Canmake and bought it because there's a 15%+20% discount specifically for Canmake! (Thanks to the John Little storewide discount, I'm making pit-stops at Plaza Singapura on my way home, every other day, haunting Star Dust.) The discount meant I got the Canmake Eyelash Essence for less than SG$10plus. Quite cheap! The sales lady told me, "Buy more! Can stock up!" But I decided I should try it first before buying more. It seems like the price at Star Dust is more than at other places too, so it's only worth getting it from JL only during a sale. I used it tonight. It has no smell, does not sting (I have quite sensitive eyes) and I am told I can sleep with it, or use it under my mascara in the day time. Did a google tonight too, and read that it gave successful overnight eyelash growth for some people and it is also much raved on Makeupalley. I sure hope I wake up with full and long lashes! I'll let you know when I see some results. Lately, I don't feel like posting photos of my ugly eyes online, so you'll have to be satisfied with and trust my written report with no photo evidence. Keke. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Hehe, I hope this does something! :]

Yumeko said...

if u need some yu-be cream,u can buy it online i think

let me know, can send u some ^^

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

How's it going with the eyelash essence? There's something at Sasa which you may wanna check out too. It's under the Talika brand if I rem correctly... Can find it usually at the cashier counter.

YES! I love Jay Chou too! Hee ;)

Jamilla Camel said...

My lashes are pathetic, so I really hope this works for you!! We wants photos!

Good Luck!

libra_goat said...

Hi,

I tried before and it doesn't work for me but I do hope it will on you.

I done some search and found that Lilash is said to be good but it's very expensive. You can search the web on this if you want to. I am still thinking cos of the cost.