Wednesday 28 January 2009

Review: Cellulite Reduction Gels

Image000copy Remember these leg gels? I had an amazing surprise last night. I think the Hip & Leg Power Tight, which is for removing cellulite, actually works! My yoga pants that I use for sleeping, (not doing much yoga anymore haaha), were quite fitted a few days ago but when I used it yesterday, they were actually baggy and loose! I don't think it could be due to anything other than using these gels every night, because I have been eating alot due to the Chinese/Lunar New Year celebrations and these yoga pants have not shrunk nor expanded. I guess these gels work on reducing the water retention. Image005copy I must confess, I had been feeling bloated and so I also bought a gel for the tummy area called Fit Suana Waist. I am not sure how much the tummy has reduced in size ... but it has reduced some due to the loose pants, and also de-wrinkled some of my flabby stretch marks (which came from having my extra-large son lol). Overall, I'd say these are rather useful gels to have. They are not expensive, I purchased them for below $20SG each and I didn't have great expectations. I only wanted some comfort and relief from my bloated and swollen sensation on my legs and tummy. I thought the warmth the gels provide will give some relief. I didn't expect they would actually provide real inch-loss so I didn't measure myself, but it seems they do work! © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Ooh, glad the gels work! You're tempting me to buy them too *hiaks*

fuzkittie said...

Wow now I'm sooo tempted!

Mac It Pink said...

make that three, im tempted as well!! :D

Stephanie said...

I've been feeling bloated too..hmm..girlllll I need those products!

Anonymous said...

hey where did u get the waist gel from?i want one too!