Friday 16 January 2009

Korean Women's Beauty Secrets

Viva Woman posted Korean beauty secrets revealed and gave a link to Beauty Tips from a Korean Makeup Artist, Laneige's International Trainer, Jin Lee. I was reminded of a few of my Korean neighbours in my previous house, who were quite mature stay-home moms, with several children. They were very youthful, very fair with clear skin and had trim bodies. They were also often dressed properly with not a hair out of place, even if they were just sending their kids off to school or getting the groceries. In fact, one of them would be wearing high-heels when she carts back bags and bags of her weekly necessities! I didn't get to talk to them much to gather any beauty secrets from them, but I did notice one unique thing that they did. They always went for suana together once a week at the condo suana room. While in the suana they would steam their faces, do facial massages and god knows what other things! (I didn't get to ask them but I saw one of them applying something in her hair before putting on her shower cap. I presume it was a treatment for the hair?) Maybe the secret is having a regular beauty routine. According to the articles, Korean women put on 17-18 products in the morning. How diligent! © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

17-18?! That is a lot... I'm trying to do mental calculation on how early I've to wake up now... Hee ;P

fuzkittie said...

17-18!!! That beats me!! I can't let them beat me! *runs to get more products* Hahaha..

Mona said...

omg that is diligent.. i barely have time to rub on 3!

Mac It Pink said...

whoaaa crazzyy!! I wish i were that dedicated!

xxoo

Yumeko said...

i thought the purple was too bright for me and since i just got the christmas coffret thats purple too i skipped it XD