Friday 9 January 2009

The Japanese Skincare Revolution

I spent 2 days out of the office and coming back home late. Tired and not able to catch up on online stuff at all. I just saw an introduction to this book in my January Kinokuniya email newsletter: Japanese Skincare Revolution, by Chizu Saeki. I was so tempted to buy it but I think I'm going to pass on it because I want to spend my money on some upcoming Spring makeup. I'll leave you with the blurb and if you decide to get it, let me know what you think of it. "Japan's most popular beauty consultant and esthetician, Chizu Saeki reveals the beauty secrets of Japanese women in this new revolutionary book on beauty. Saeki teaches women how to attain beautiful skin without the need to invest in expensive cosmetics and facial treatments that may not even work. With photos and step-by-step instructions, Saeki shows you how to use your own hands to massage your face like a professional esthetician. She offers solutions to every skin problem and leads you toward a well-rounded, sustainable skincare routine, the results of which will amaze you. Japanese Skincare Revolution has sold more than three million copies and have been approved by Japanese and international dermatologists. If you are looking for the book for beauty and skincare, this is definitely the right book to buy." © Copyright. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

ohh that look like a fabulous book!
and cute I have a poupee girl too!!

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

She is like THE guru, I think. I keep seeing her pic all over the beauty columns in different Jap fashion mags.