Wednesday 7 January 2009

True Fashion Confessions

I have a confession. See these pictures taken from a British magazine? Image016 I actually really love the colours and combinations of the bottom 2: Blazer Style and Bomber Style ... everything, the clothes, the colours, the footwear and accessories, right down to the materials in Do they seem very old-fashioned to you? I so love subtle colours, textured fabrics and coats/cardigans/sweaters, layers and those boots and shoes are really so me ... Oh-oh ... Someone told me she NEVER buys UK-edition/British fashion magazines or because their fashions are so stale. Hahaha OMG. I must be really stale then!! © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

I love those sets as well. I do not consider British fashion mags to be stale: London is always seen as the innovative one from all the fashion cities. But the UK has a bit of a multiple personality: you can find people dressing really cool and fashion-forward or the ultimate oldfashioned clique.

fuzkittie said...

I love those outfits! Very elegantly chic.

Anonymous said...

i love those too esp bomber style

i dont think they are stale! its elegant and well done, not overly crazy for work

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

I actually like the Bomber Style and the Classic Biker hee ;)

Plus, I've thot London to be fashion forward; the fashion on the streets can be so eclectic, somewat like Melb I think. Maybe it's the impression of the Queen n all that Brit tweed...

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Oh, oh, in case you didn't get the mailer yet, Robinson's having sale from 9-11 Jan! The different beauty counters are having gift-with-purchases.