Monday 19 January 2009

Esprique Precious Glamourous Glossy Eyes

I opened up my mail loot yesterday and used my tube of Esprique Precious Glamourous Glossy Eyes (EPGGE) this morning. I don't have a habit of "saving" my stuff. If I have them I should use them or they are wasted, aren't they? LOL. My Thoughts Texture: Very smooth and easy to blend. Dries down to a comfortable smooth finish, not cakey. Colours: The colour I got was BR 31. I find it very convenient to have 2 colours perfectly matched for me in a tube. I like how easy it is to create an easy and casual look with these 2 colours. The colours are also very flattering and natural looking on me. They brighten up my usually dull eye area with the shine and shimmer. Pigmentation: Sheer but I only need to use a little to get good payoff. I can actually see the colours on my eyes! I always thought my problem was my application methods eg. because I didn't use enough powder e/s, I don't really get alot of colour payoff. With this tube of EPGGE, I can see colour. EPGGE made me reconsider, because of how good it looks, I now think some of my powder e/s are simply not good enough or perhaps the wrong colour for me. Lasting Power: Lasting. No need to reapply. I have so far only used Kose's liquid e/s, such as Eye Fantasist. Generally, Kose's liquid e/s is very lasting and EPGGE is not different. Final Verdict: Personally, I like the way liquid eyeshadow (e/s) doesn't crease/fade so much as powder e/s. For me, liquid e/s is also less irritating, as no powders fall into my eyes. I'm also not good at makeup, so anything that does not require precision is best for me, and liquid e/s gives me just that right touch of ease in application. So, overall, I love EPGGE and I'm tempted to try get all the other colours too! I'm so looking forward to Esprique arriving in Singapore shores! Can't wait. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Mac It Pink said...

hey girl!! about the nails..i heard that these press on ones are actually better than when you get them done at the salon. Why? I think it's because at the salon, they sand your nail, then put on the acrylic, whereas these, you just put glue and apply on your nails. Although, I don't recommend having them on for more than 2 weeks...because your natural nails will grow and you'll have a gap. :0)

xxoo

<3 Penelope

Jamilla Camel said...

It's going on my list!!