Friday 2 January 2009

Continuing Battle Against Dark Eye Circles

I was at Sephora today and the things I wanted were sold out. How disappointing. I read about the fantastic Urban Decay Primer Eyeshadow Primer Potion and that Two Faced Eyeshadow Insurance is a comparable product. Since Urban Decay is not in Singapore but Two Faced is, I thought I could go try it out. I was hoping it will help my concealor and also eyeshadow look better, so that I can conquer my dark circles and appear fresher. Unfortunately it is sold out and won't be available until mid January. Another product I tried at Sephora was Bare Minerals' concealor. I shamelessly and fearlessly put on the concealor testers on my dark eye circles! I tried all of them and found Well Rested covered and neutralised my dark circles the best. But it was also out of stock. I thought Bisque might work for me too, since it is the closest in colour to Well Rested, but no, it didn't work. I noticed Well Rested was quite yellow-based. So, maybe yellow based concealors are best for me. I did buy some items for helping me get a good night's sleep, so I can conquer my dark circles. I'll share with you about them after trying them for at least a couple of nights. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments: