Sunday 11 January 2009

Gifts with Magazines

During last month's Kinokuniya 20% discount period, I purchased a bunch of magazines, among them are the January issue of Voce and February issue of Maquia. I was too late to get the February air shipment of Voce, as it was sold out. Maybe I can get it later when it arrives this month in the sea shipment. Image003 Image002 I like the fresh, clean makeup looks on the cover girls of these 2 issues. Voce came with a Bathology sample, it says good for 1 time use, but I think there's quite a lot in the sample pack, which maybe could be used for 2 baths? I don't normally soak in baths, so I don't know, maybe I'll use this on a sponge? Haha like a shower foam? Image004 Maquia came with DHC skincare sample set, which contained a nice-sized amount of Deep Cleansing Oil, a cake of soap, a lotion and olive oil. I believe it is called the Olive Essentials Set on the DHC USA website. Image000a In the past, I saw alot of DHC sold in Taipei and Japan but I never purchased any products. I wonder why? (Lately I've been thinking of going to Taipei and Japan for shopping! Oh-oh.) I think it is a rather popular brand, isn't it? If anyone has tried it before, I'd love to hear your personal experience of this brand's products. I am quite keen to give this a try. But I have alot of skincare samples to try besides this and I don't know which to start with. And my skin has just returned to stable condition after my Kose Ultimation lotion scare last month, so I don't feel like using anything new for the moment. Perhaps when my current cleansers, lotions and creams are nearly finished, I can try using all the samples. How do you normally use your samples, so as to obtain a good evaluation of the products? © Copyright. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Woo I love VoCE!! The lip color of the second cover girl is really pretty!!

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Ooh :) wat other mags did you buy?

Yeah, I'm scouring the Taiwanese sites now. Going Taiwan in Mar wif family. Any recommendations?