Sunday 18 January 2009

Lovely Beauty Package From Japan

After many problems with the inefficiencies of my local post office, I finally received the parcel that I was excitedly waiting for. Image000copy I did a swap with Yumeko, and she really gave me some super cute things in super cute wrapping and Hello Kitty bags. Thank you, Yumeko! Image001copy The things I asked for were the Esprique liquid eyeshadows, but Yumeko also included all the other things! I will do detailed reviews of all of them soon. And how did she know I love ume and strawberry? Yummy. Image003copy Sadly, the eyeshadow broke, I'm sure because of my super lousy local postal service! I've sent in numerous complaints and am now trying to get them to give a refund to Yumeko. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Awww! Yea mail service sucks! Well at least you have many other goodies to enjoy hehe.

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

So CUTE!!! Lovely packaging and such sweet stuff :) Enjoy them!

Yumeko said...

dang i am sorry to hear that broke
next time will wrap it in more padding!

hope u like it all ^^