Monday 12 January 2009

Why I Should Revisit Tokyo

I'm on a shopping ban of sorts after all my splurging in December (I'll allow myself to buy some magazines and makeup and skincare .... aaaaahh? What sort of ban is that?) ... so anyway I'm convincing myself I need another Tokyo trip. I need to go because I want ...
  1. Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Hello Kitty
  2. Makeup Makeup Makeup Makeup
  3. I wanna to go a temple and buy a good luck charm
  4. Eat eat eat eat
  5. ...

Hahahaa. I dunno what else. I think those are good enough? Plus, I just need a holiday. Who wants to go with me?

Aside from that, I purchased some body treatments from a spa and now I am really cheesed off by their service, I am asking for a refund. Wish me luck!! © Copyright. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

fuzkittie said...

You don't need any reasons to go to Tokyo! Hahaa, but those would be my top reasons as well! xD

Yumeko said...

can i add "visit yumeko to the list"?

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Go, go! ;) I would love to join you but going on family trip to Taiwan in Mar... There're cheap tix on SQ now, to travel by 31 May.