Monday 5 January 2009

Mixology Samples

In November, I ordered 10 samples from Mixology at a price of $5USD for 5 samples with free shipping. Sadly, the first set of samples sent to me got lost in the mail and when I told the seller, she immediately sent me another set. Kudos to her! Tonight, I finally received the samples. I really like the colours as-is in the packets, there's a nice sheen and shimmer to the eyeshadows. I read that their mineral eyeshadows and blush are much more pigmented than the usual mineral makeup, so I chose samples from the eyeshadow and blush collection, plus 1 foundation colour. The seller threw in an extra sample. After such a long time, I've forgotten which are the colours I chose and which is the extra. LOL. But as you can see, the samples are sent in mini-ziplock bags and I'm having a hard time figuring out how I'm going to try these samples without causing a mess. I haven't opened them up yet. Maybe I should go to Daiso and get some small containers. I don't know. I'll see if I have time tomorrow morning, to just dip my brush into one of the eyeshadows to give it a try. I also forgot which pinks are blush and which are eyeshadow! I'll let you know if I create a big mess. Image000copy © Copyright. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never know how to use those baggies either
do share!