Saturday 3 January 2009

Sleep Perchance To Dream

"... sleep' - the innocent sleep, Sleep that knits up the raveled sleave of care, The death of each day's life, sore labor's bath, Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course, Chief nourisher in life's feast." I haven't been sleeping well. In order to conquer my dark circles, I need some restful sleep, so I went in search of something to help me sleep peacefully. It's not just the amount of sleep but also the quality of sleep that helps refresh and renew the body. ebay 004copy I decided to buy Fancl's Sleep Support. It contains the following ingredients: Rice Oil, Valerian Extract, Hop Extract, GABA (4-aminobutanic acid), Gelatin, Glycerin, Beeswax, Niacin Amide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid Apparently, GABA and Valerian help induce relaxation and sleep. And, according to Fancl's newsletter, 10pm-2am is the period when skin rejuvenates itself, so it's important to sleep at that time (not that I can sleep at that time though). The SA told me to use it for about 2 weeks before I can see any effects. I'll report on whether I am getting restful sleep in 2 weeks' time. Besides that, Chinese New Year is quickly approaching and I'm busy spring cleaning. For me, Chinese New Year is more significant. It feels more like a period of renewal and throwing off the bad from the past, with all the spring cleaning and preparation of new items. We also usually celebrate with a big family dinner at a restaurant. Ever since my mom got ill, we always book a restaurant for our reunion dinner with the family on my mom's side. I've been gathering my things and slowly listing them on ebay. It's a mish-mash of my scrapbooking, dvds, some makeup items ... Do go over and take a look to see if there's anything that might be of interest to you. I'll be adding more items over time. ^__^ Here's the link: My Ebay Auctions. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Yumeko said...

let me know how it works
i can never sleep well T-T

and that wig looks familiar heee

fuzkittie said...

Interesting~ I sleep too well already, haha so probably shouldn't try this.

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Hey, hope you get better sleep with this.

Anonymous said...

there is actually a product made by origins that has exactly the same name as your post title - sleep perchance to dream - and is designed to help your relax and sleep. it's a mixture of relaxing vanilla, neroli and other essential oils that you spray on your pillow. i use it when i'm stressed out and the lovely smell does help me to relax and sleep. hts!